APPLY TO BE A LASER TECHNICIAN @TAKETATT
TakeTatt is revolutionizing the antiquated tattoo removal industry, creating a much more efficient and pleasant experience for our clients.
Through our app, clients can seamlessly submit a picture of their tattoo in order to receive a quote on what the cost of taking that first step towards peace of mind will be, as well as manage the scheduling of all appointments, and track the progress after each session through our proprietary TrackThatTatt technology.
Utilizing our mobile office allows us to service clients throughout the entire state of Ohio, as we circle through Canton, Youngstown, Fairlawn, Cleveland, Toledo, Lima, Dayton, Cincinnati, and Columbus on a daily basis.
Using an industry leading Pico-switched laser, we will help clients turn back time, and take back that tatt.
We are looking for a laser technician who is personable, energetic and professional; someone who will operate a tattoo removal laser in a safe and effective manner. Most importantly we are looking for a person that clients are looking forward to coming to visit despite the painful treatment that they’re coming for. We will comprehensively train you the TakeTatt way, to provide the most effective and safest treatments. The compensation is competitive and includes performance based pay.
If you’re reliable, and looking to make some extra money part-time, then this is the opportunity for you!
What you’ll do:
- Treat tattoos in our mobile hut for 6 to 9 hours per day.
- Be able to accurately describe the process of tattoo removal after provided training.
- Give clear after-care instructions.
- Maintain a clean & safe work environment.
- Make sure clients feel comfortable & safe at all times during their visits.
- (Optional) Secure the hut, which is a process that takes thirty minutes, and leave it ready for the hut transit driver (you will receive additional compensation for closing up the hut).
- You have a track record of being reliable, and taking pride in your work.
- You have experience in an aesthetic, medical or biological profession.
- You are a strong communicator, who is quick to solve potential problems as they arise.
- You are a team player, always willing to go the extra mile when required.
- You are outgoing and empathetic to solving client problems.